Thursday, July 12, 2007

seed 1.0

learn.think.act.love

my blog title: as creative as i could be so forgive me. love is last only because i think everything should be done with love, so its no afterthought. educate yourself so u have stuff to think about, create your own ideas, act on those ideas, w/ love! thats it...and its a cycle in that u live (act) and learn so acting leads to learning.

the blog's gonna be a work in progress...

Sometimes I will capitalize/use correct English; sometimes i wont. all dependz on my mood. since my favorite book prolly ever (so far) is ASSATA, u prolly wont see me capitalizing "i" when referring to myself; that'll prolly be kinda universal. btw read that damn book, freaging amazing!!!

1 comment:

Aaron said...

definitely feeling the title of the blog..yezziir